Sex in Relationships
When your relationship is running smoothly, sex is 10% of it, but when sexual issues are present, the focus on sex becomes 90% of the relationship.
You may have sexual issues such as:
- A lack of desire for sex
- Lack of orgasm
- Wanting too much sex (according to your spouse/partner)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Wanting to experiment with different sexual positions, techniques, toys or sex games
- A desire to have more than one sexual partner during a sexual experience
- Threatening withdrawal of love or objects important to the partner or spouse, if certain sexual acts are not performed
These are examples of situations that you might have. Your concerns will be addressed, in hopes that we both can find a good solution that will make your life more sexual.